ALL ROCKETS COACHES AND BENCH STAFF!!!
A Mandatory Gender Identity and Expression Course
(ONLINE Clinic) needs to be completed by each Coach, and Staff to be on a OMHA Team Roster for 2017/18 Season.
Expiration date for all to complete the online course is October 1st,2017The process:
1. Log into your Ehockey Account - click Ehockey
2. click Sign up for a Clinic
3. click on Drop down menu - select Gender Identity and Expression Course
4. scroll to right of screen, select SIGNUP
5. select Checkout - there is NO Cost
6. you will be sent 2 emails, to your email account on file with ehockey
7. click on the ohf link within the email and the modules will open to complete.
any questions OHF (Ontario Hockey Federation) Contact is in the email your sent.
Pre-Task / Written Assignment
The Ontario Hockey Federation (OHF) is pleased to announce the launch of a new online training module for team officials, to support trans-inclusive hockey in Ontario, Understanding Discrimination based on Gender Identity and Gender Expression Training. After registering for the clinic, you will receive two e-mails. The Receipt For Clinic Registration e-mail will include the link to start the modules. Please make note: To access the modules, please use the same username and password you have set-up with your e-hockey account
Post-Task / Field Evaluation
To access the modules please register for the online clinic then visit www.ohfhnoheo.com Once completed, your status will show attended and passed. There is NO certificate that is sent out