Please stay posted to your teams Organization Calendar.
As we get back on the ice starting Jan 31st. Games can start on Jan 31st
and will go till March 13th.
There will be no league games during March Break - Mar 14-Mar 20th, 2022. Teams moving on past Mar13th - will continue on in playoffs for Leagues, the remaining teams season will be completed March 13th, 2022.
We are just waiting for all Leagues and Divisions to be loaded, some are being loaded today -please stay tuned!
Important to remember from the County!
- All those 12 yrs of age and older must show Photo ID, and QR Code Vaccination and or a QR Code Medical Exception in order to participate/enter the Norfolk County Facilities. No Exceptions
- Facility capacity is at 50%, we are still waiting on the County as to what that means for our spectators, but we believe for hockey games should be fine, but Tournaments, Carnivals maybe limited.
- Eating and drinking will be permitted in indoor recreation facilities, including meeting and event spaces, so long as patrons remain seated while they do so (however, Blueline Clubs will not be permitted until at least February 21st)
- Masks are mandatory whenever not participating in sport
- No restrictions on dressing rooms other than maintain social distancing
- Self assessment tools https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
- Support for downloading your Enhanced Vaccine Passport - please click on article to find info you need